Friday, July 22, 2016

Lace & Details


SHIRT  |  JEANS  |  WATCH  |  PURSE  |  SHOES



SHIRT  |  JEANS  |  WATCH  |  PURSE  |  SHOES



SHIRT  |  JEANS  |  WATCH  |  PURSE  |  SHOES




SHIRT  |  JEANS  |  WATCH  |  PURSE  |  SHOES

...

Yesterdays #SaludtoSLC was so much fun!  Mindy Mae's Market teamed up with Lulu & Georgia to host a brunch, and it was what dreams are made of. 
The beautiful gift bags included a bag from Dagne Dover and a watch from Piperwest - to say they're gorgeous is such an understatement. 
It's events like this that remind me how much I love what I do.
I'll be doing a post on Monday all about the event, gift bags, and behind the scenes.

xoxo,
Courtney

6 comments:

  1. I always love white on denim, this is such a perfect casual look! That top is amazing.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this white lace top, and it looks great with the light jeans. Sounds like a fun event!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is the cutest thing ever, it looks absolutely perfect for summer! Great photos :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white details in this look. I need those shoes!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, yeah this post is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things
    from it regarding blogging. thanks.
    real money

    ReplyDelete