Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Embroidered Clutch


DRESS  |  CLUTCH  |  SHOES |  SUNGLASSES
(we are almost sold out of this dress, similar here)



DRESS  |  CLUTCH  |  SHOES |  SUNGLASSES
(we are almost sold out of this dress, similar here)





DRESS  |  CLUTCH  |  SHOES |  SUNGLASSES
(we are almost sold out of this dress, similar here)


This past weekend Adam and I went up to Park City to celebrate our anniversary. 
We ate uninterrupted, we slept in, aaaaand we missed the baby like crazy. 
I wanted to wear something I normally wouldn't dare wear with Jett, but I went ahead and spilled soy sauce on it myself.  Luckily, we had documented the fact that I wore a dress prior to dinner. 

This clutch is a new fave from our MMM Collection.  And, can you believe these shoes were $35?!  So, remember how I told you that I got those red heels from this post in Stone as well? Well, I went to wear them and a tassel fell off.  So, I returned them... then saw they were $50 cheaper online!
Obviously needed them.  While I waited for those to ship, I snagged these babies, and I love 'em.
But, more importantly, THIS CLUTCH! :)

xoxo, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment