Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Moody Florals


my outfit: SHIRT | JACKET | SKIRT | SHOES | SUNGLASSES
other moody florals I'm loving: HERE | HERE | HERE and HERE
(that last one WILL end up in my closet, lol)



SHIRT | JACKET | SKIRT | SHOES | SUNGLASSES



SHIRT | JACKET | SKIRT | SHOES | SUNGLASSES




SHIRT | JACKET | SKIRT | SHOES | SUNGLASSES


Balance. What is that?! For real struggling with keeping up.  Mindy Mae's is growing SO quickly which is really exciting and we couldn't be more grateful for everyone's support!

I'm really excited about all of the Fall releases that happened today.  We've worked hard to curate the best pieces possible, and I'm biased but I think we nailed it. They are some of my absolute favorites because they're so easy to pair and layer.
I'm obsessed with mixing prints and patterns and keeping it monochromatic gives me all the heart eyes.
xoxo, Courtney 

1 comment:

  1. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us
    play online

    ReplyDelete