Monday, July 25, 2016

Salud to SLC


photos by: JessaKae Photo



florals by: The Lovely Ave  |  decor by: Lulu & Georgia


Bet you wouldn't guess that these floral arrangements are paper, would you?
Welp, they are! And, they are STUNNING! I was lucky enough to meet Margie from The Lovely Ave a while back - I have about 9 of her arrangements throughout our office. (mildly obsessed).  I convinced her to hook us up with these florals for the event.  The very best part? They'll never die. (since I seem to have that happen with every plant, ever.)


(side note: could you die over that wallpaper?!)








custom illustrations: Paulette's Palette





Paulette from Paulette's Palette came and did live illustrations! Her talent is unreal.
She had also pre-drawn some of the attendees (you can see those HERE)
Here's the one she did for me of my favorite shoes!


...

So, what was in the gift bags?!


It wouldn't be brunch without a little shopping.  Lucky enough for us, we were able to gift some of our all time favorite pieces:

(obviously, I love it)
(I love just about everything on their site, you'll see that when we do our office reveal)
(I haven't worn a watch for a couple years, but now I want to wear five at a time, they're so pretty!)
(this bag is what dreams are made of, some come with a little insulated holder for your water)
(always up for a good smelling candle, always)
(and, of course, always up for yummy cookies!)
(love, love, love - now, I need one of my little fam-bam)
(love it - now I just need to know how to use it... youtube here I come! - sidenote: I'm terrible at makeup)
and it all comes in this cute Clare V. Market Bag

Everything was documented by my fave, JessaKae Photo

xoxo, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment