Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Feeling Fall


my outfit: SHIRT | CARDIGANJEANS | BOOTS | PURSE | SCARF | WATCH
other cardigan favorites: HEREHEREHERE, and HERE
(some of those favorites are up to 40% off!)





SHIRT | CARDIGAN | JEANS | BOOTS | PURSE | SCARF | WATCH




SHIRT | CARDIGAN | JEANS | BOOTS | PURSE | SCARF | WATCH


I love Fall.  And I swear this look screams "FALL!", so I'm pretty excited about it.  Something about me, I love a good blanket.  I'm not actually cold, I just love to snuggle up. And in Fall, I get to wear a giant cardigan and I'm essentially wearing a blanket in a publicly acceptable way... which I'm all about. 

I actually wish I had worn the scarf more.  I was worried it would be too much with everything else going on, but wrong-o, because it's Fall and Fall means layers so I should've just piled it on! Oh well.

I love investing in pieces that I can immediately imagine myself wearing multiple ways and for me, this cardigan does just that.  I can see it paired with THIS, THISTHIS (with THESE), or THIS (obsessed with this one).
Just... give me all the cuddle sweaters.

xoxo, Courtney

1 comment: