Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Camping


my outfit:  hat  |  cover-up ($20!)  |  shoes
jett's outfit:  hat  |  trunks
adam's outfit:  shirt  |  trunks



hat  |  trunks




hat  |  cover-up ($20!)  |  shoes
hat  |  trunks




hat  |  trunks




my outfit:  hat  |  cover-up ($20!)  |  shoes
jett's outfit:  hat  |  trunks
adam's outfit:  shirt  |  trunks

...

We do the same trip every 4th of July and it seems like it gets better every time we go.  Kids make everything so much better! Jett went to the aquarium with my mom for Shark Week and got himself a couple shark tattoos that he was able to showoff on our trip, he was looking pretty tough (obviously).  We love this trip because there is no glitz, no glam, no plan, and nothing we HAVE to do.  We camp, play in the river, go to the pool, eat tons of treats, and play a ton of cards.  

Every time Jett does something I think to myself, "I hope I never forget that". Yet, I'm the worlds worst at taking photos. I always get caught up in the moment and then wish later that I had gotten it on camera.  Luckily we remembered the camera and documented one of our favorite trips. 

-

This week I am the Guest Editor over on Brickyard Buffalo (fun!)  I got to handpick all my favorite shops and (if they wanted) have them featured at a discounted price.  I always love sharing my favorite shops, because I love supporting other families doing what we do. 
Do me a solid and check out my picks?! I'd also love to hear your favorite shops?

xoxo, Courtney



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this white dress and to see your new line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love your cover up!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute family and precious photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family; love your look!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your camping look! And seems like such a fun time together with your family!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete