Wednesday, November 4, 2015

From Where I Stand

Hey babes!
I'm finally back at it! Here is a round-up of some of my "Where I Stand" posts!
Some of the pieces are now sold out, so I've searched high and low to find similar pieces. If I couldn't find something similar, I didn't link anything (I don't want to waste your time!)
Hopefully you love the looks as much as I did.

I also got my Pinterest up and running, come hang out! 

shoes | purse (similar here) | jeans | gingham | sweater | watch

shoes | skirt (similar here) | watch

gingham (similar here) | skirt | shoes

socks (similar here & here) | pants (similar here & here)

shoes | pants (similar here) | clutch (similar here)| bracelets

shoes (similar here & here) | jeans | gingham (similar here) | clutch

shoes | purse (similar here) | jeans | gingham | sweater


xoxo
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment